The national Sri Chinmoy Centre hosted a rare sports presentation last month that brought together two remarkable women athletes to venues in Auckland and Wellington in what proved to be inspirational occasions for the audiences. The two evenings were part of a “Meetings with Remarkable People” national series of free talks, in which outstanding men and women share their experiences and encourage others to tackle their own life’s dreams and challenges. February’s recent talks were titled ‘Challenging Impossibility’ and featured two extraordinary achievers : Czech ‘Oceans-7’ ultra-distance swimmer Abhejali Bernardova, and Kiwi runner Harita Davies, the only NZ woman to ever compete in and complete the world’s longest certified running race, the gruelling, New York based 3,100 mile ultra.
- Plánované besedy a přednášky
- Abhejali Bernardová Continues Her Mission In Palau – WOWSA
- Pozor, abyste neprobudili netopýry, varovali. Otužilci plavali v ledové Punkvě – Blanenský deník
- Dálková plavkyně Abhejali Bernardová: Voda je nesmírně krásný, ale nebezpečný živel – Prima Ženy
- Meditace uprostřed oceánu – časopis TÉMA